🎖Star of the week: Drop something nice to Aquarius?

Since this section is full of hate questions and comments (and I happened to answer them) I’m gonna be the peace maker. Each week (on Thursday) I’m gonna pick a sign and we shall write good traits, opinions or experiences. (You can vote in your answers for the next sign) By the end of the week, the most liked... show more Since this section is full of hate questions and comments (and I happened to answer them) I’m gonna be the peace maker.

Each week (on Thursday) I’m gonna pick a sign and we shall write good traits, opinions or experiences. (You can vote in your answers for the next sign)

By the end of the week, the most liked answer will be picked as the best answer.

Anonymous trolls shush already! 🤫 We aren't interested in reading your hateful comments.

Don’t believe Astrology is real? Or a date of birth can’t define you? Fine, we respect that so pass quietly please.
Update: It was a tie between Zena, Aaron and Anonymous Virgo. I picked Zena's answer since it received the least dislikes between the three answers. Thank you all for your great answers