My son bought Google games using my debit card without permission.Can i get this money back ?

He purchased the games 25th June-10th Sept .I contacted my bank and they changed my card ,claiming refunds is proving difficult.Google told me to contact developers. I have done this and one of them told me that only Googleplay can refund.This was CarX Technologies ,I phoned Google again and they told me to... show more He purchased the games 25th June-10th Sept .I contacted my bank and they changed my card ,claiming
refunds is proving difficult.Google told me to contact developers. I have done this and one of them told me that only Googleplay can refund.This was CarX Technologies ,I phoned Google again and they told me to contact my bank to see if the charges can be reversed. Lloyd`s told me to phone the credit card dispute people .They
also told me that the police may get involved. Is there an easier ,less stressful way to get my money back?