Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 3 years ago

Is Snapchat dying ?

I don't use Snapchat much but I looked online yesterday one of my friends posted Rip Snapchat 2011-2018. Then this morning one of my friends said they can't use their Snapchat. I don't use it much I don't understand it I only use it for pictures. Is it dying ? What's going on ?

• kina

Yes, it's way too laggy, slow, and huge as an app in terms of space it takes up

No Snapchat isn’t dead. Your friend must’ve said that because Snapchat recently got a new update and everyone hates it.

I've never used it. Never seen a point in it.

You’ve posted under account names: Frank, Daisy, DaisyElphie, DaisyGinger, Ginger, Magenta, Gerard, Quentin, Paul, Dave, David, Joe, John, Johnny, Josh, George, Star, Ringo, Ritchie, Richtie, Rich, Richard, Charlie, Christopher, Royp, Roy, Gilligan, Me, Professor, Nathan, M, T, R, D, L, X, JJ, ?, Z, C, H, G, 100%, and Tex

No

I don't know about Snapchat but Yahoo is dying, lol.