Who can I complain or report that newspaper never arrives to my house?

I used to receive newspaper for free at my house but over the years of 8 or 9 ago haven't receive anything. Did news paper of my local city start a subscription to pay or still free but guy doesn't deliver to my house? Is someone stealing my newspaper
Update: I used to receive newspaper for free at my house but over the years of 8 or 9 ago haven't receive anything. Did newspaper of my local city start a subscription to pay or still free but guy doesn't deliver to my house? Is someone stealing my newspaper? My newspaper of my local city gave me newspaper for free... show more I used to receive newspaper for free at my house but over the years of 8 or 9 ago haven't receive anything. Did newspaper of my local city start a subscription to pay or still free but guy doesn't deliver to my house? Is someone stealing my newspaper? My newspaper of my local city gave me newspaper for free they never charge or anything I don't know what is happening