Do you think Kane will stay in England so he can smash Alan Shearer's goal record?

It should come so easy to him personally hope he stays in the premier league and doesn't go off to Real Madrid. Im sure if he was to leave Spurs and go to one of the Manchester clubs or maybe Chelsea Spurs fans would be annoyed but even still I'm sure they'd support the player in writing his name into... show more It should come so easy to him personally hope he stays in the premier league and doesn't go off to Real Madrid. Im sure if he was to leave Spurs and go to one of the Manchester clubs or maybe Chelsea Spurs fans would be annoyed but even still I'm sure they'd support the player in writing his name into premier league history! Also isn't it Shearer got 12 EPL hatrick's and Kane already has 8 I think so that's very impressive. Got his 101st goal in the league today against Arsenal. Hes only another 106 goals (unless he scores again few mins left) away from Rooney's total I think who's in second place in the all time top scorers with only two players even passing the 200 goal mark