Do you think Kane will stay in England so he can smash Alan Shearer's goal record?

It should come so easy to him personally hope he stays in the premier league and doesn't go off to Real Madrid. Im sure if he was to leave Spurs and go to one of the Manchester clubs or maybe Chelsea Spurs fans would be annoyed but even still I'm sure they'd support the player in writing his name into premier league history! Also isn't it Shearer got 12 EPL hatrick's and Kane already has 8 I think so that's very impressive. Got his 101st goal in the league today against Arsenal. Hes only another 106 goals (unless he scores again few mins left) away from Rooney's total I think who's in second place in the all time top scorers with only two players even passing the 200 goal mark

Te

if he stays y

Only if he stays

Kane is content with Spurs. He is a millionaire already and his family are settled so what's not to like.

No, I think he will abandon the small time Prem and come be with the big boys in La Liga.

• That's up to him is it not?, i don't think, as trife as it might sound, that beating a goal record is priority number 1, i think winning silverware for Tottenham is his first desire, as well just how loyal is he to Spurs...Le Tissier levels?.....I'm not sure it could be the only way he would readily leave Spurs anyway is if he was pushed out...ie if an unbelievable transfer bid came in, and the club made it obvious...You would really need to ask him, remember his situation is not that of Gareth Bale's and he has a different psyche to Bale in any case...so there is a greater chance of beating records just not as consciencely as some might think, of course if no silverware comes who knows how he may react loyalty vs success?, which is more important to him?

No he won't and he'd hold back success for big clubs because of his style. A real attacking unit would never be so over reliant on one targetman but he can pad stats at a small club like Spurs where he's basically the only outlet.

No. He wants to play for a big club.

• Viva

Probably not honestly, I don't think he will spend his whole career at Spurs as much as that sucks, players would rather sell out and play for Madrid or Barcelona, win a few CL's but have no legacy or true club legend status!

• Ryan
      2 years agoReport

Didn't accomplish much. Kane is a great player though and could certainly help Real win stuff but I think now would be the worst time to go there

• BATTY

No Madrid are calling, it's only a matter of time before goes.

• Mario
      2 years agoReport

I agree Ryan, RM need serious rebuilding it looks like.