PLEASE GIVE ME AN ANSWER! How long to tighten belly fat with planking.?

I always see workout routines, workout tips anything to do with workout while I m researching, BUT NEVER HOW LONG IT TAKES! Can someone PLEASE FCUKING TELL ME HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET A FLAT STOMACH IF I PLANK FOR 5MINS A DAY?????? I JUST WANT TO TIGHTEN A LITTLE BIT OF BELLY FAT... I don t give a shiit about other... show more I always see workout routines, workout tips anything to do with workout while I m researching, BUT NEVER HOW LONG IT TAKES! Can someone PLEASE FCUKING TELL ME HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET A FLAT STOMACH IF I PLANK FOR 5MINS A DAY?????? I JUST WANT TO TIGHTEN A LITTLE BIT OF BELLY FAT...
I don t give a shiit about other exercises, I don t give a shiit about anything that is not the answer to my SIMPLE question. Yes, I m annoyed because I ve asked this question many many times and not one still fcukwit can answer it. Just tell me how long. I don t care about the factors, there has to be an average time frame of how long it takes.