Why does Trump no longer say that Mexico is going to pay for the wall?

A lot of people voted for him because of this, they took what he said at face value. Is he now turning on his word?

He pulled the old "bait and switch" on all the trump chumps who voted for him and now they're going to be paying the bill, along with the rest of us. Thanks a lot, trump chumps...your pornstar-porking POTUS tips his MAGA cap to you for your "patriotism", not to mention your gullibility... LOL

• John2 years agoReport

LOL... you have no facts you idiot... do you know how he is going to make Mexico pay, something called a tariff. I am 15 years old and I know more than you. Learn your facts you ******* idiot.

It's simple: he lied. Just like he lied when he promised he would never cut social security, Medicare, or Medicaid. Now look at his budget. He cuts all those programs, and yet STILL raises the deficit to the highest it's been since 2010.

I think Donald would say, "Pixel, clearly you did not understand what I meant when I said 'Mexico will pay for the wall.' They will, but I didn't say when." Basically, he made a campaign promise and he knows enough about politics to understand those are made to be broken.

• Nick

Mexico was never paying for the wall.

He LIES, that's why.

Ignorant people usually say ignorant things; dumb & stupid people usually say dumb & stupid things. He consistently proves he is what he is: ignorant, dumb & stupid! The only things he's succeed at: proving how incompetent he is, making GeeDuhbya appear like a genius & good at dividing America.

• Zhu

You can be sure that Trump forgets what he says as soon as he says it.

Cause he realized he can’t get them to build it.

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

No... he was LYING; proof: he now wants to use American Taxpayers' monies to build it to satisfy his whims and follies like a impetuous child.

Mexico never agreed to pay for the wall..

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

Mexico is NOT obligated to pay for American projects; will America pay for a wall if Canada demands a wall between the USA and Canada? Is that how it works? Or is tRump going to run America (to ruins) by using the same business tactics he's KNOWN for, EXTORTION?

• Lolly

People who voted for him are idiots. You're just noticing?

• Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

I'm not a Republican voter although I voted for Reagan, & REGRETTED it afterward but considering who the unelected Party Bosses chose for us as an alternative candidate to Reagan...? NOW many Republican VOTERS are turning against the ignorant, stupid consummate liar & incompetent nincompoop, tRump.

You could interpret it as him implying that Mexico will pay because of the wall. Which they will. By not being able to get into America, so he didn't lie really.

• In all honest,you gave a poor argument. There is no logical to what you just said.