Horror villains/killers zodiac signs?

Let's do it for fun, choose a zodiac sign for your favorite horror movie killers. Here are my choices, you can tell me if you agree and show me yours too. Aries - Candyman, he is angry all the time and holds his grudge on anyone who mentiones him. And Carrie because she can't control her anger Taurus -... show more Let's do it for fun, choose a zodiac sign for your favorite horror movie killers. Here are my choices, you can tell me if you agree and show me yours too.

Aries - Candyman, he is angry all the time and holds his grudge on anyone who mentiones him. And Carrie because she can't control her anger
Taurus - Frankenstein, he is big, slow and stubborn, considered a monster but he has real emotions and all he wants is to be loved
Gemini - Jekyll and Hyde obviously, two personalities and only one man
Cancer - Norman Bates, dependent on his mother and very emotionally unstable. Leatherface too - his closest people are the crazy family for whom he kills. And finally, Jason Vorhees - mother issues again, poor guy was submissive and shy so he was bullied and drowned in water
Leo - Patrick Bateman (American Psycho), he is so egocentric, vain and self-absorbed, he basically kills for his own ego and wants to be right all the time
Virgo - Hannibal Lecter is such a Virgo, he is analytical and intelligent, he kills in exactly the same fashion and he is a perfectionist
Libra - Although Chucky is Aquarius (mentioned in the movie) he strikes me as a Libra. Looks charming and friendly but only because he hides his real intentions
Scorpio - Dracula by far. Mysterious, dark and seductive, sexual without even having sex. Pyramid Head too - we never see his face but he has a hot and strong body. He punishes people because of their sins but he protects the innocent ones
Update: Aquarius - Michael Myers. He is quiet, isolated, weird, totally empty and unemotional. Pennywise is Aquarius too, he's an alien after all.
Pisces - I couldn't think of a certain Pisces but Ghostface people are a group and Pisces always acts in a group, there is mystery.
Update 2: Sagittarius - Freddy Krueger and Jack from The Shining. Both laugh all the time like maniacs and talk so much for killers
Capricorn - Jigsaw because it's all order and justice for him, no actual emotions put there and his symbol is the mechanical doll