How can i fix this stupid Firefox problem?

ever sense the new stupid Firefox update my Firefox has been acting like complete garbage. here is my main issue, for the past month out of the blue my session restore has been going nuts instead of showing the session that i just had it shows a session from weeks or months ago yet when i look on the browsing... show more ever sense the new stupid Firefox update my Firefox has been acting like complete garbage. here is my main issue, for the past month out of the blue my session restore has been going nuts instead of showing the session that i just had it shows a session from weeks or months ago yet when i look on the browsing history everything is right there.

it is just a real pain because i rely on the session restore my laptop is junk and i often have to reset it so it will run better i mean nothing is being deleted what so ever all the websites and tabs are right in the browsing history but it is just a real pain because i have to scroll through the browsing history to find those tabs. how do i fix this it is extremely annoying?