How to remove pop-ups ads?

Idownloaded a game which come with a malware without me noticing. Ever since then i been downloading anti-virus software like, ccleaner, avast & more. I notice that my games been dropping alot of fps. Just when i thought the problem only happens on games, a pop-ups was also installed too! Sometimes when i... show more Idownloaded a game which come with a malware without me noticing. Ever since then i been downloading anti-virus software like, ccleaner, avast & more. I notice that my games been dropping alot of fps. Just when i thought the problem only happens on games, a pop-ups was also installed too! Sometimes when i google stuff, the first few result they give me was totally not related to whatever i googled. I tried uninstalling weird software, run smart scan on my pc using avast, deleting add-ons on browser(which i did not manage to find any of the add-ons install), deleting suspicious files, run ccleaner, return to restore point (which failed anyways), going into safe mode and updating windows. There was also this problem which my google chrome was working but league of legends wasn't working. I went to the task manager and saw a process which i think was suspicious. The process named was super long and i cant remember it(It was a mix of number and words like, C57dj3hg9763nfid7839fni7y58). I make the process end task and my league was working after that. But google chrome can't be used after i stop the process. Sometime google chrome does work but normally it just stopped working even without ending the process task. Internet edge does not really give's me any problem except the ads is super anonying. It can go up to 5 pop-ups on whenever you click on something or just a huge advertisement blocking your entire webpage. The ads are named, counterflix and mircoleaves.
4 answers 4