How should I explain this to the seller?

I wanted to buy an item on eBay, but the seller didn’t list postage to my country (Australia) so I contacted them. I always use my parent’s eBay whenever I’m allowed to buy something on eBay, but I also have a spare account for just contacting sellers. After I contacted them on the spare account, I was just curious... show more I wanted to buy an item on eBay, but the seller didn’t list postage to my country (Australia) so I contacted them. I always use my parent’s eBay whenever I’m allowed to buy something on eBay, but I also have a spare account for just contacting sellers. After I contacted them on the spare account, I was just curious to see how much the total would be, so I pretended to buy the item just to see the total. However, I realised that now I’ve committed to buy the item on the spare account, and I also can’t pay with that account because I have no credit card linked to it (since I’m 14). I want to buy the item from my parent’s account, so I was wondering, how do I explain the situation to the seller, that I’ve committed to buy the item on the wrong account? Thanks :)
3 answers 3