Why did instagram not ban this account?

Yesterday i reported an Instagram account that promoted drug use and the proof is shown in multiple posts on the account so it is can't miss. The Instagram policy is no promotion of drug use and drug selling. To be specific about what was on the account there were posts that showed someone vaping which is... show more Yesterday i reported an Instagram account that promoted drug use and the proof is shown in multiple posts on the account so it is can't miss. The Instagram policy is no promotion of drug use and drug selling. To be specific about what was on the account there were posts that showed someone vaping which is smoking or blowing smoke but instagram thinks smoking or vaping is not promoting drug use or drug selling so instagram told me in my notifications that there was no violation of any policy including the drug policy. Instagram is either confused or inconsiderate about my complaint. I know what i saw was violating the policy and instagram should and deserves to know. Instagram was hypocritical yesterday for having a no drug policy but not eliminating the account permanently that showed vaping and smoking occuring.
5 answers 5