My brand new build windows 10 computer keeps restarting due to "problems".?

And whenever it blue screens, it shows a sad face with text beneath it. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We re just collecting some error info, and then you can restart." I have already turned off the automatic restart button on the control panel. Control... show more And whenever it blue screens, it shows a sad face with text beneath it.
"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We re just collecting some error info, and then you can restart."

I have already turned off the automatic restart button on the control panel.
Control panel->Security->System->Advanced System settings
But it keeps restarting. Is there something else that I am forgetting to turn off, like something in the bios? Or do I just go to a shop and have them look over everything in it.
Update: Also, the Stop code that makes it do the blue screen is different every single time. So I am pretty sure it is nothing specific, but I don't know