Do you SERIOUSLY believe in something as silly as ZODIAC SIGNS?

How can I simplify this? Astrology is fake. There is no factual evidence whatsoever to back up the validity of astrological signs and I'm afraid there never will be. How could you possibly, even for a second, genuinely believe that something as arbitrary as your date of birth has this significant correlation... show more How can I simplify this? Astrology is fake. There is no factual evidence whatsoever to back up the validity of astrological signs and I'm afraid there never will be. How could you possibly, even for a second, genuinely believe that something as arbitrary as your date of birth has this significant correlation with your personality, actions, and thought process? This is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. The fact there are so many adults out there who legitimately believe in this childish fairy-tale has me in shock. I am STILL in disbelief. Whenever I hear people mentioning these zodiac signs and asking each other, "What's your sign?" I just yawn. I'm so tired of it, and then when they have the audacity to ask ME, as if I'm not intelligent, as if I believe in it. This is obviously a made-up way to stereotype people and I can only excuse young children for talking about it. Why are there so many websites and articles online based off of zodiac signs, making them look like they're ACTUALLY serious? It has been scientifically proven that astrology is fake mumbo jumbo, though I don't know why it had to be proven. I guess you lot are just that oblivious to believe in something so impractical and frivolous. If you legitimately believe someone is the way they are because of the day they were born and categorize ALL people born within this time period to share the same personal attributes, you need to grow up and step into the real world.
Update: The position & movement of objects in space has NOTHING to do with our personalities. Rather, this is based off of personal experiences, preferences, the way we're raised, our surroundings, environment, etc. No matter how you try & convince me, I will never even consider believing in something so silly.... show more The position & movement of objects in space has NOTHING to do with our personalities. Rather, this is based off of personal experiences, preferences, the way we're raised, our surroundings, environment, etc. No matter how you try & convince me, I will never even consider believing in something so silly. Please, respect yourselves & your standing. Grow up, make some goals, achieve them, get your life together. You're adults. Not 5-year-olds. Step out of your imagination & into the real world.