Which Zodiac sign gets scared the easiest and which sign is the bravest?

I think Cancer. I spoke loudly next to my Cancer friend and he was shook to the core.. Lol I've noticed they get scared very easily. I think the bravest would be a Scorpio. If there's a mass murder situation going on then I want to hide behind my Scorpio friend. Nothing really fazes them..There's a... show more I think Cancer. I spoke loudly next to my Cancer friend and he was shook to the core.. Lol
I've noticed they get scared very easily.

I think the bravest would be a Scorpio. If there's a mass murder situation going on then I want to hide behind my Scorpio friend. Nothing really fazes them..There's a saying isn't there? If you've got a Scorpio friend on your side then you can relax.
Update: Great, but i don't think Libras are brave. They're never described brave anywhere. They do everything to impress ppl. They think ppl are judging them all the time, like they are stuck in a reality tv show and all the cameras are on them. That's why they talk so animatedly. They don't genuinely give... show more Great, but i don't think Libras are brave. They're never described brave anywhere. They do everything to impress ppl. They think ppl are judging them all the time, like they are stuck in a reality tv show and all the cameras are on them. That's why they talk so animatedly. They don't genuinely give a sh*t about anyone but them. They're not called the most superficial sign for nothing.. .