I have horrible bugs flying around and I used triazicide and I still see them around my door, windows, and cars. What are they?

The summer has started and I am having some problems with flying insects. They are not mosquitoes or gnats. They don't bite. They fly around my bushes, cars, trash cans, windows, and door. So far I have used Cutter, Bug Spray, and Triazicide. I can't seem to get rid of them. They are awful. I have to run in my house in order to avoid them. They are not in the back, but in the front in the shed. I don't think they like the sun so they fly around the front in the shed. Can someone give me some advice?

• y

What are they? Could be anything and about the only way to go about getting rid of them, is finding out where they hide, waiting until they are hid, and then spraying that area. Many gnats/no see them/ swarming flying bugs, hide under leaves and such. That is about the only time sprays will be effective.

• ?

You are going about it all wrong and probably poisoning yourself and many other creatures as well (butterflies, honeybees, etc.) by shooting toxic chemicals at them. You need to get them before they reach the adult stage. Without a picture I can't tell what they are so I can't tell you how to deal with them.

You also state that they don't bite, so why do you want to kill them? You just don't like the idea of something flying around? Are you the same person who was asking about buying "bird spray" to kill birds because they bother you by singinging in the morning?

Termites start swarming this time of the year.