A question about internet speed!?

My sister's wifi is always slow even though she has the same service speed as I do. Spectrum keeps telling her it's not their fault, no shock, I argue she needs a new modem. My main point is that at 100mbs two or three people should be able to do normal web browsing without a significant slow down. Ive... show more My sister's wifi is always slow even though she has the same service speed as I do. Spectrum keeps telling her it's not their fault, no shock, I argue she needs a new modem.

My main point is that at 100mbs two or three people should be able to do normal web browsing without a significant slow down.

Ive been on my desktop while the other half is on hers many times with no noticeable affect.

She was told that if two people are using the wifi at once that means they are getting 50mbs and so on which I say is bull.

What do you think?