Has anyone ever even met a 'balanced' Libra?

LOL this is the only bullsh*t they spout "I'm so balanced" "I always judge people equally" haha what a load of cr*ck I've never known any Libra to be fair. They change their tone based on whatever suits them. There is a fat Libra girl in my class and she's always whining about how... show more LOL this is the only bullsh*t they spout "I'm so balanced"
"I always judge people equally" haha what a load of cr*ck

I've never known any Libra to be fair. They change their tone based on whatever suits them. There is a fat Libra girl in my class and she's always whining about how our teacher always drifts while teaching, when really she's boring af and doesn't understand the deep stories our sir tells us to motivate us.
Yesterday was the first time she actually understood sth(shock horror! a Libra who actually gets sth) and she wouldn't stop deviating from the topic. Our Aqua sir was quick to point the fingers back at her!!! Hahaha
And the whole class started laughing.
I swear they are the d*mbest people I've ever met.
Their head is so thick, nothing gets inside it easily.