Most liked sign and least liked sign of each element?

Basing it off of people who you know which signs would you say are most liked and least liked?
Update: Actually I'm a Cancer. To the anonymous cancer who just answered, who is talking about Libras. Nobody cares what my sign is anyway, it's not like this same question hasn't been asked a million times before by every other sign, also probably by some Libras. Nobody's forcing you or care if you answer... show more Actually I'm a Cancer. To the anonymous cancer who just answered, who is talking about Libras. Nobody cares what my sign is anyway, it's not like this same question hasn't been asked a million times before by every other sign, also probably by some Libras. Nobody's forcing you or care if you answer anything. You look like an idiot, this is why I don't get along with other Cancer girls.
Update 2: This question is nothing new, I'm just tired of seeing all of the trolling that goes on in here. If you're all about trolling other signs, and talking bad about signs behind their back instead of in front of their face, like they actually care, then yes, this isnt the question for you. Move on. This is just... show more This question is nothing new, I'm just tired of seeing all of the trolling that goes on in here. If you're all about trolling other signs, and talking bad about signs behind their back instead of in front of their face, like they actually care, then yes, this isnt the question for you. Move on. This is just a fun question from personal experience. Anybody getting offended by a question that has nothing to with them personally, obviously needs some real life friends and a mental check.
Update 3: Pisces get the **** off my question with that! Not all Cancers are the same.
Update 4: My mistake, this question is hidden now because of me cursing out the pisces in my update -(