Question for Apple users?

I tried installing a free app from the app store, and it popped up with “Verification required” I put in my password, and it opened my billing info. Nothing was wrong with it, socI just pressed done. After that, its like it just reset. The window thing went away, but the app didnt start downloading. It then came... show more I tried installing a free app from the app store, and it popped up with “Verification required” I put in my password, and it opened my billing info. Nothing was wrong with it, socI just pressed done. After that, its like it just reset. The window thing went away, but the app didnt start downloading. It then came back prompting me to put my password for verification, again. Nothing is wrong with my billing info. I did it multiple times before putting my billing information to “None”
I can tell you right now there’s no due payment to my account, and I do have money on the card that’s tied with the Apple ID. Switching to none did absolutely nothing. The “verification required” block keeps popping up, and I can’t install anything. I’m obviously not going to make a new account for this, but I don’t know how to fix it.