Is the £93 million transfer fee paid for by Juventus for the 33 year old Cristiano Ronaldo a little bit excessive?

I know Ronaldo still has a lot to offer and I know that they will reap quite a lot in advertising and sales from his signing, but I still don't think that will justify the huge fee they have paid for him. He will be 34 at the start of February. That is a huge amount to pay for him, because at most he will have... show more I know Ronaldo still has a lot to offer and I know that they will reap quite a lot in advertising and sales from his signing, but I still don't think that will justify the huge fee they have paid for him. He will be 34 at the start of February.

That is a huge amount to pay for him, because at most he will have another 1 or 2 good seasons and then he will logically be finished at the highest level.
Update: Also according to the BBC, Juventus will be paying him 60 million Euros a year in wages, that sounds like absolutely crazy money.