Falling for this cancer girl?

This cancer girl has fully caught my eye and my attention. I'm in love with everything about her. She is so sweet, kind, caring, and compassionate. I'm falling so hard for her. She has everything I'm looking for. She is just the sweetest person ever, and when she is hurt a part of me is hurt. I just... show more This cancer girl has fully caught my eye and my attention. I'm in love with everything about her. She is so sweet, kind, caring, and compassionate. I'm falling so hard for her. She has everything I'm looking for. She is just the sweetest person ever, and when she is hurt a part of me is hurt. I just want to see her happy all the time, her joy just radiates and makes me feel all good inside. I'm nervous I'm just being carried away by my own emotions but I really care I don't know why she's just so special. I 100 percent adore her. It hurts. I'm a taurus guy by the way. And she has me wrapped around her pinky finger, lingering on her every word. My feelings are way too deep, it frightens me a little bit. I want to hide from my own feelings but I also want to see where they might take me. I'm feeling so lost. I know she's sensitive the last thing I want to do is approach too soon and either lose this opportunity or even worse make her feel hurt somehow. I don't know what to do. I have to act but I can't act too abruptly. It's so suspenseful trying to win her heart.
5 answers 5