Sex life in men at 54?

I'm 45, my husband is 10 years older than I am. I'm not sure if at this age, men are still interested in sex. He keeps telling me men at his age only make love once every couple months and their wives already happy. I try to maintain to do it once a week, sometime twice, but every time, seems like I'm... show more I'm 45, my husband is 10 years older than I am. I'm not sure if at this age, men are still interested in sex. He keeps telling me men at his age only make love once every couple months and their wives already happy. I try to maintain to do it once a week, sometime twice, but every time, seems like I'm the only one who do the whole thing, while my husband acts like he's doing me a favor. Beside, I'm very confident that I'm very good in making love. To say more, during 22 years married to him, the times I got climax are less than three time. The whole reason I'm still making love to him is to maintain the relationship, to make him know I still love him.
Last night, I suddenly had the desire to make love, I asked him to go to bed, the way he response made me feel so bad and so sat, I slam the door, without saying anything.
My question is if my husband's behavior is normal? Do I have the right to be angry when being refused like that? If in case there's another man out there tell me I'm attractive and he's willing to travel across the country to see me, making love to me and I fall for it, will I become a terrible person?
Thanks for help!