Trump supporter, Chris Collins arrested for notifying son of insider information, to sell his stock, guilty?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favourite answer

Sure looks that way but in the US, it's innocent until proven guilty. There seems to be an awful lot of evidence against him.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Guilty.

• 2 years ago

Maybe...party doesn't rule it out, you know. There are creeps on both sides of the aisle.

• Kaz
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

Innocent until proven guilty - in a court of law - but sounds like he's guilty. Sadly, all politicians do illegal things and amass their fortunes - has nothing to do with party affiliation - they get insider info and kick backs from lobbyists. We should have term limits and their finances should be scrutinized - I still want to know how the Clinton's left the White House broke and in debt and now have access to billions of dollars in their phony Clinton Foundation.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

SEC public statement, "...there is a culture of insider trading in the US stock market and other stock markets". And that was said over 7 years ago, and it really is about time ANY more be done about it.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

If that is what he did, then that is insider trading.

I note the irony that it is only because he told someone else the insider information that Congress is privy to that made it a crime. Congresscritters can act on that inside information to enrich themselves without it being a crime.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

im sure alot of that type of thing goes on everywhere .. if he got busted then thats how it goes .. i would like to know how the information that he did it was obtained and if he was being scrutinized specifically because he was a trump supporter .. alot of that type of thing going on to imo ..

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I say let’s see how it plays out in court

• Snid
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

It breaks the law so....yes.

• 2 years ago

Funny how so many high profile, high income Trump supporters are slime ball felons. Who you hang around with says a lot about you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.