I need help in knowing what's wrong with my health?

MRI isn't till September 4th. Here are my symptoms, 1. random heat flashes 2. Random headaches in the front, top, and back of the right side of my head (usually dull or stingy and doesn't last long) 3. random bouts of dizziness/uneasiness 4. nausea 5. stinging feelings in chest and behind eyes. (sharp and sudden, don't last long). My main worry is that this is the symptom of an unruptured aneurysm pressing against my brain, but i'm starting do doubt that. Could i have some kind of infection or anything else wrong with my brain? I also suffer from anxiety but i take medication for that. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT <3

I've been to the doctors, they are not sure what it could be which is why they set up the MRI for me I just mainly need to know so if it's not something not so serious I don't worry about it

Those symptoms have nothing to do with an infection OR an aneurysm. In fact, I'd bet dollars to donuts that your MRI will be perfectly normal. Wait for the test results & talk to your doctor.

Source(s): Retired nurse

go to the er if youre worried about it

See your doctor ASAP about it they can help you