Ronnie
Lv 6
Ronnie asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 years ago

Are Liverpool fans ready to admit Salah was a one season wonder?

Not like Hazard, form is temporary, class is permanent

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

You should know Ronnie aka Mr Anfield Aces

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 years ago

Salah has been good - hes just not scored as many as people would have liked him to have scored, it doesn't matter though - hes contributing in different ways. Because he may get closed down and/or have more than one man on him in final third, he still has enough quality to draw defenders and opponent playres out of position stretching the back four of opposition and allowing space for mane and firminio to enjoy lol

those three can interchange and cause mayhem for opposition teams. It doesnt matter, we have firepower from midfield too ! ^_^

fingers crossed we can keep going - I want 100% record after games 6,7,8 and 9 ! ^_^

lol

• yep spot on, by closing down our big main threat, only creates more room and opportunity for our other threats.....

• 2 years ago

Hazard will never have a 20 goal season. Overrated

• Loog5R
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

ofc he wont score 40+ goals this season ppl will double up on him and make it rly hard for him to play but he will get 20+ for sure, hes not a one season wonder lol.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ZolGOD
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Yeah no one knows how he scored so many goals last year. Just fast, scrappy, and a decent finisher. Hazard will outshine Salah's season from last year.

• you people are DESPERATE to knock him down hey?.....as desperate as the preverbial dog in a dessert without a lamp-post....Hazard has been quality though i'll give you that, cos i'm not a dellusional numpty....p

• ZolGOD
      Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

lol I have to knock him down after breaking Shearer's record.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

The fact you think Hazard is class is hilarious!

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

he did pretty well though against tottenham..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.