Should I report him for scamming/catfishing?

I am suspcious of a mans motives now on a dating site and I am thinking of reporting him..I will explain the situation..and please tell me if you think I have enough to report him.. He chatted me for a while and wanted to take me to dinner but I was too busy at the times to make it. He eventually told me that he... show more I am suspcious of a mans motives now on a dating site and I am thinking of reporting him..I will explain the situation..and please tell me if you think I have enough to report him..
He chatted me for a while and wanted to take me to dinner but I was too busy at the times to make it. He eventually told me that he met someone else and will be dating them but wanted to continue to be friends with me...i figured I could use a new friend so I agreed. When we talked on the phone he mentioned that he does astrological chart readings and I stupidly offered to pay him for it and he agreed. I then regretted mentioning that I would pay so I told him that I have no money just to see what would happen and I noticed that he sent me one message after that and I have not heard from him since. ..so now I am getting very suspicious my paying for these readings is what he was after with me all along. I also noticed that he never took down his dating profile but yet he said he was dating someone and I see pic of him with her on FB. ..so all of this is making me think that he is keeping this online profile up in the hopes of getting other females to pay him for his astrological readings...and for all I know he might be using this poor girl he is with now too.
...so with everything I said here, do you think I have enough evidence against him to report him to the dating site? and have them investigate the matter? Like I said, I am very suspicious that he is on there to make money now. tks