How can Jesus be God when he prayed to God and the scriptures say Jesus has a God?

(Matthew 26:36) Then cometh Jesus with them unto a place called Gethsemane, and saith unto his disciples, Sit ye here, while I go yonder and pray

(Mark6:46; 14:32) And after he had taken leave of them, he departed into the mountain to pray. (32) And they come unto a place which was named Gethsemane: and he saith unto his disciples, Sit ye here, while I pray.

(Luke 6:12) And it came to pass in these days, that he went out into the mountain to pray; and he continued all night in prayer to God.

(Hebrews 1:9) Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; Therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee With the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

• viola

If Jesus is God he would be praying to himself. Jesus did not teach us to pray to him, but he said at Matthew 6:9 to pray to our father in heaven.

He as a man prayed to His Father in heaven

He is exactly like his Father.

Psalms 82

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

He prayed to The Father.

I sometimes talk to myself, too.

The Trinity is a mystery