Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Was I foolish for voting for Donald Trump as president?

190 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago
    Best answer

you were probably foolish before that

• 1 year ago

Well it depends since Hillary in my opinion is worse no, but you could've voted for the irrelevant 3rd party

• 1 year ago

No, you were not. He, at such a short time in his presidency, has achieved more than any president in eight years. If you hate POTUS Trump, you hate the USA, therefore leave and go live in Cuba or Venezuela.

• LoudLon
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Why that's not true at all. I hate Trump with a ******* passion, but I love the USA. So much so that I enlisted into the Army before I'd even graduated high school, and spent twenty years in social services, helping my fellow Americans. You love America? What have YOU ever done for it?

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Nope.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Cannot say for certain. I voted for Jill Stein of the Green Party.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Not at all. You made the right choice brother. Make sure to vote for him again in 2020 to keep America great!

• 1 year agoReport

By making us a more nationalistic nation and getting rid of the snad n!ggers Obama put in office.

• No clue

• 1 year ago

Depends on your motive I suppose

• You weren't foolish. America got a raise this year.

• antonius
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Why Wong? You are angry because POTUS Trump has slapped China back into its proper place. LMAO.

• 1 year ago

Yes. The whole "Make America great again" is BS. He basicly makes fun of disabled people ON TV and makes racist remarks. It's a complete idiot move.

• 1 year ago

Not at all. You did the right thing.

• Diego1 year agoReport

Yes. Because of Obama I'm now graduating from nursing school and on my way to making 74k a year. All thanks to DACA.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.