Rosie asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 years ago

Am i the only one who gets this feeling? Whats it called?

I get this feeling a lot where i feel this sad yet very disgusted feeling. Its also kinda like butterflies in your stomach and it comes up to my chesst and throat. Or like when you're really nervous feeling! it feels so bad . Like when i get this i feel extremely disgusted by everything and feeling as if i need to throw up. and it makes me wanna cry aswell . Its horrible anyone relate? i feel awful

4 Answers

  • 2 years ago


    Panic Attacks

    See your Dr. They may give you medication, that will help you get it under control.

  • 2 years ago


  • 2 years ago

    i dont think so, you nnight be depressed, you could have a chennical innbalance causing that, nnaybe you need to go see a psychiatrist and get on sonne nneds

  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

    That’s what you get for spreading rumors.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.