Zodiac most narcissitic 1.taurus 2.leo 3.scoprio 4.aquarius (fixed stubborn narrowminded delusional king of a small pond)?

5.virgo
6.aries
7.sag
8.cancer
9.gemini
10.libra
11.cap
12.pisces
source: every website I searched for most narcissistic list
Update: https://www.yourtango.com/2017306238/horoscope-most-narcissistic-zodiac-signs-ranked-most-least 1.Taurus tends to believe that they're better and deserve more than most people. They seem to think that what they do for their own gain is worth it because they're worth it. They lack the ability to empathize —... show more https://www.yourtango.com/2017306238/horoscope-most-narcissistic-zodiac-signs-ranked-most-least

1.Taurus tends to believe that they're better and deserve more than most people. They seem to think that what they do for their own gain is worth it because they're worth it. They lack the ability to empathize — if it didn't happen to them then they won't even bother to try to understand it.
Update 2: Taurus and narcissists both tend to be bullies who always want their way and who both have intense anger issues. They're master manipulators and can be shallow and materialistic. However, the most narcissistic thing about Taurus is their ability to talk people into doing things they'd never normally do. You... show more Taurus and narcissists both tend to be bullies who always want their way and who both have intense anger issues. They're master manipulators and can be shallow and materialistic. However, the most narcissistic thing about Taurus is their ability to talk people into doing things they'd never normally do. You need to be on your guard when dealing with a Taurus.
Update 3: u see those narcissistic annnoymous Taurus commenters are so delusional they just ignore this list and say what they want typical TAURUS DELUSIONAL BEHAVIOR u are the narcissistic one not me well u probably wont listen to me becuz u are stubborn so its like talking to a wall BYE. that's why ur the most hated... show more u see those narcissistic annnoymous Taurus commenters are so delusional they just ignore this list and say what they want typical TAURUS DELUSIONAL BEHAVIOR u are the narcissistic one not me well u probably wont listen to me becuz u are stubborn so its like talking to a wall BYE. that's why ur the most hated zodiac sign
Update 4: proved u wrong cuz im 19 yr old and stop being so petty and butthurt over the truth LOL u guys don't check the link at all typical Taurus thinking they are right even after being proven facts LOL
12 answers 12