Gian asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 years ago

One day I hope to have a nice hairy chest. Is there anything I can do to promote that growth?

does your father have hairy chest or your grandfather. it is hereditary

• ron h

For men who are born with their own nuts there's nothing you can do after you were conceived. Unless there's some kind of illness that affects your hormones, you'll get what you're supposed to get. Chest hair actually often DOES appear a few years after puberty ends. I've known a few men who had a trail and just a few chest hairs in HS, but got pretty hairy in their middle 20s.

Source(s): If you were born without your own nuts and are pretending to be a man, it' depends on heredity AND the chemicals you take.

How much body hair you have, and where and when, is determined by your genes. It's not something you can control.

• balan

Hair growth will be over once puberty years are completed . Regards.

• Josie

Choose a parent that has one.

No, there is no medicine that works.

Fertilizer supposedly helps.