Ronnie
Lv 6
Ronnie asked in SportsFootballEnglish Football · 2 years ago

Is Ryan Giggs the most overrated PL player of all time?

All this loser did was run fast for 20 years, Theo Walcott was probably better in his prime, LoL

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago

No he deserved the accolades as he is a true great player.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 years ago

No way is he overrated.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

Yes, he is far behind Mickey Thomas as a Welshman.

• 2 years ago

I don't believe so.

Cheers

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ZolGOD
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

Honestly he kinda was. He was a PL legend I guess but that's mainly because he played fkin 672 games. He was a traditional winger but the now improved modern wingers of today do much more than what Ryan Giggs did.

• EZIO
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

One of the greatest pl players of all time. He's won more than Chelsea football club can dream off

• 2 years ago

He scored over 100 pl goals and adapted to a lot of different eras you idiot

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

This has to be one of the stupidest questions around Giggs was world class for United

• ...Show all comments
    • Ryan
      Lv 7
      2 years agoReport

They include a goal in the 1-1 draw with Juve in Europe and that famous one against Arsenal in the FA Cup semis so he could show when it mattered too

• 2 years ago

That would have to be John Obi Mikel, some people actually believe he was a football legend, I'm not joking honestly, people seriously believe that.

• 2 years ago

Yes but he's a 'PL legend' so it clearly doesn't take much. You have idiots like oba and Pulister who will say he played at the highest level because he won the PL and CL LMFAO

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.