Mars in the 12th house=Celibate (No Libido)?

Does Mars in the 12th house=Celibate (No Libido)? Because I've heard that people with Mars in the 12th house have no libido at all, they all have extremely low sex drive and most of them are celibates, priests, nuns, etc. But I also have heard that Mars in the 12th house indicates strong sex drive because Mars... show more Does Mars in the 12th house=Celibate (No Libido)? Because I've heard that people with Mars in the 12th house have no libido at all, they all have extremely low sex drive and most of them are celibates, priests, nuns, etc. But I also have heard that Mars in the 12th house indicates strong sex drive because Mars is about our desires and sex drive, actions, etc and 12th house means bed pleasures, hidden desires, etc. So which is correct? Because I've heard two different types of claims for this astrological placement. Exactly Mars in the 12th house indicates low sex drive or high sex drive? Please include your experiences if you have any or if you know someone who has this astrological placement. Thank you.
4 answers 4