Do we all have substance abuse issues?

Technically caffeine is a drug, it is an introduced chemical that will alter the way your brain functions and processes information, nearly everyone drinks it on a daily basis then you have the prescription addicts, people get addicted to painkillers, antidepressants, and other prep meds then the narcotic users,... show more Technically caffeine is a drug, it is an introduced chemical that will alter the way your brain functions and processes information, nearly everyone drinks it on a daily basis

then you have the prescription addicts, people get addicted to painkillers, antidepressants, and other prep meds

then the narcotic users, so these are people that use hard drugs like weed or meth

and then alcoholics

Almost everyone you know falls into one of these categories, I myself have alcohol problems and to stoop myself using alcohol I consume a lot of caffeine as a weak subsititute

our brains are so vulnerable to addiction its pointless to fight it, who wants to live past 60 anyway?