Cousin
Lv 6
Cousin asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 years ago

Do you believe Trump to be innocent of the bombs sent to Soros, Clinton, Obama, and other Democrats?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago
    Favourite answer

Directly? Yes. I doubt Trump himself sent the bombs.

Indirectly? No. His hatred and his constant spreading of lies and conspiracy theories is what fueled this attempted attack.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 years ago

Yes, I also think Obama, Clinton and Sorros are innocent of sending the package to Ted Cruz containing white powder.

• Sally
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

I believe his attitude and lies have given permission for this kind of thing.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

I would bet dollars to donuts that this was an election eve liberal stunt.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Democrats are wallowing in stupidity

• Cousin
      Lv 6
      2 years agoReport

Republican Nazis are wallowing in BLOOD. And supporting the Saudi Crown Prince just digs you down deeper into HELL.

• Gregg
    Lv 6
    2 years ago

I have a feeling he directed the scenario through his chain of command. But, of course we know he doesn't really have a steady chain of command because he routinely overrules someone in the chain.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

if i follow the Alinsky instruction book i would come to the conclusion that the democrats sent these in-operative bombs themselves in order to create a problem.

if i am right, and the democrats are following Alinsky's playbook then in a few days a republican will be killed by a bomb, and the democrats will blame the republicans.

i guess i will have to wait, and see.

• 2 years ago

I don't believe Trump sent them himself. Although none of them went off so maybe he did.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

He didnt send them

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

what a dumb question.............no, he made the devices in the white house terlet

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.