What cities don't have a football club?

So mainly I've been pondering the idea of which cities don't have a football club. I'm mainly looking for big cities around the world but also very curious about italy. Most of the cities do have one but am still looking for cities without one such as masala. Other big cities around the world I'd be interested in too. I'd like to know a whole bunch too so if you could privide a lot I'd be grateful! Thanks!!!

I know you're talking about football, as in futbol, as in FIFA.  But speaking in terms of American football, Cleveland is the first city that comes to mind.

Now, as far as, what we call soccer, once you get outside of the U.S., most towns and cities of any size seem to have their local football clubs.  Naturally, the vast majority of them do not play, and will never ascend to the higher level in their country....there's only so much room for the Liverpools, Paris St. Germains, or Real Madrids.  But if you include the lower rungs of a country's club system, you will find that most towns and cities have a club of some sort.

In Africa most of them

Maidenhead

thousands

Coventry England

• Adam

In England I'll focus on football League clubs...

Salford, Croydon, Maidstone, Gateshead, Durham, York...

Assisi and Pisa don’t have professional football teams.

Most american cities don't have football teams,they have gridiron,baseball and basketball teams maybe even hockey team but not many have füssball teams

I live in Zoetermeer, The Netherlands. Population 125K. Surprisingly enough no football club here.