At Matt 28:18 we read “ (AS) And Jesus came to them and spake unto them, saying, All authority hath been given unto me?

For those that don’t speak spake, lieth, thy, tho and themth (New World Translation) Jesus approached and spoke to them, saying: “All authority has been given me in heaven and on the earth.

We know this is Jesus speaking and we know this is after he has risen from the grave, so just who is it that has given Jesus this authority?

His father and our father; his God and our God, of course.

Which means he was the #1 elder in Israel and had authority to choose apostle and irdsin them also elders, but he could also transfer authority to bless and curse and sanctify and remit sin but also to. Bind and loose, or to marry and seal or to divorce and being done in earth it would be so in heaven ,... Which is eternal marriage and heaven and the resurrection. Are not the same thing.

I

Source(s): Tongues of Jesus for love.

Paul?