Is a Disney vacation for $600 a good deal?

So I’m 19 and I just booked my sister a whole Disney trip for her and her whole family for $600 each. The price includes the airfare, the hotel, car rental, park tickets and food. They’re staying for 6 days and 5 nights. Was that a good deal? I thought it was but she was kind of shocked when I told her the... show more So I’m 19 and I just booked my sister a whole Disney trip for her and her whole family for $600 each. The price includes the airfare, the hotel, car rental, park tickets and food. They’re staying for 6 days and 5 nights. Was that a good deal? I thought it was but she was kind of shocked when I told her the price.

The hotel was $119 and it includes a breakfast buffet (I got a discount) and the hotel is 4/5 stars, the car rental was $219 with the insurance and tax, the airfare was $149 the round trip (it turned out to be $731 for the 5 tickets) and the parks were 1,579 to 3 parks for 5 adults? Was this a good deal. My sister payed for it but she keeps complaining that this is not a good deal and I really don’t understand how much cheaper did she want

The total for the 5 adults including food and everything would be around $2500