How to be more outgoing with the girls I like?

When it comes to random people I come off as being very outgoing. Yet when I am attracted to a girl, because I don't know what to say. I never want to seem stupid and turn her off, so I keep things light and never know what to do. My family always tell me to say whats on my mind. Yet like I said before I am scared to run the girl off, and don't want to come off as a creep (which also plays a role with how I actually proceed to pursue her). I need a lot of help on how to be more outgoing and really pursue the girl I am interested in.

It doesn't sound like you need help on how to be more outgoing because you said yourself, around random people you're fine in that respect, it's just when there's a bit of pressure or something at stake.

I think that is the key. You're acting differently because when it's a girl you like, there's something you want from the situation so you're not as relaxed as you are around random people.

The best suggestion I can think of is to try to forget having a "goal" when you're with a girl you like apart from just getting to know her better. So don;t think about trying to impress her, or trying to win her over, make her your girlfriend, anything like that and instead just focus on getting to know her a bit better than you do at the start.

That way, you remove the thought from your mind that you have something to lose. If your goal is just to get to know her more, you should feel more relaxed and be able to have a good conversation. If it;s a girl that you feel that you like, I'm assuming you'll be interested to know her better anyway so just ask her questions show interest when she talks.

Not only should that help you relax but also it'll show her that you're actually interested in who she is and not just trying to get in her pants!

The more you get used to getting to know people like that and asking things you really want to know about them, the easier the conversation will flow and the more comfortable you'll become.

I hope that helps in some way. Really though, just relax and be you.

Good luck

Be more interesting first, instead of being interested in others. Can't expect mutual interest if you lead a boring life

shut up, you ugly white boy