Wellbutrin xl 300mg question?

Okay so in December of 2017 I was prescribed Wellbutrin XL 150 mg. It worked wonders for me. The reason why I needed to take it was because I was binge eating and getting extremely depressed afterwards with anxiety of binge eating. The Wellbutrin XL 150 mg took away those symptoms until early October of 2018. I... show more Okay so in December of 2017 I was prescribed Wellbutrin XL 150 mg. It worked wonders for me. The reason why I needed to take it was because I was binge eating and getting extremely depressed afterwards with anxiety of binge eating. The Wellbutrin XL 150 mg took away those symptoms until early October of 2018. I started to freak out and immediately went to my doctor. He increased the dose to the Wellbutrin XL 300 mg. However I am not noticing much of a difference. I am able to bounce back from the depression but I still seem to be getting these rushing urges of eating. How much longer is it going to take for this to work? Maybe I need a higher dose? I am aware the highest doses 450 for the Wellbutrin XL. I'm going to be seeing my doctor on December 1st. I just want to know this in Advance before I go talk to him.
1 answer 1