Rosie asked in HealthMental Health · 2 years ago

Mom hasn't been eating much, she lost her appetite and she isn't sleeping well? Depression or disease?

i read these could be signs of near death and i am terrified is this true is she gonna be ok :( ? She is 43 . Too young to die and we need her. Also, is this the sign of a disease or is this because shes depressed due to divorce with my dad and she left the house to live with my aunt:( Is it due to depression or disease?

• ?

I would guess...depression.

Yes, those are the signs of near death...(My father experienced the same) sadly....but she should really see her doctor, as she may be depressed. Those too have those very same symptoms.

• Tavy

Depression and no wonder, her life has fallen apart.

Depression. Talk to her about it and tell her how you're concerned about her mental health. She probably wouldn't be dying for no reason if she's 43.

Depression. Try to get her interested in some new things.