How do you feel about abortion rights?

Personally I’m neutral about abortion, I feel that abortion shouldn’t be allowed if the two people are being reckless having unprotected sex. However if you’ve practiced every method of contraception and still end up pregnant then abortion should be allowed. Abortion should definitely be allowed in situations of rape and incest. Rape is a terrible thing and if the victim got pregnant as a result of the rape that child would be deemed a product of rape and that child would live with the reality of the fact that they exist due to rape. Plus that child would just remind the woman of the rape so now that child is just living a terrible life. Placing the child for adoption wouldn’t work because chances are that child would be in foster care and go through a lot of trauma. When that child gets older they might want to know who their biological parents are, so would it really be a life worth living for that child? There would be nothing worse than knowing that your father is a rapist just saying the truth.

Who are you to decide proper protection was used. Maybe you could just stay out of other people's lives.

Abortion should be completely legal. If a mother has thoughts of aborting her kid i doubt shes gonna be a very good mother, so why force her? In my opinion theres too many kids in foster homes, too many pieces of **** raising kids, too many kids with bad childhoods. Why add more. That being said i would never want a child of mine aborted no matter what the circumstances are.

• Zardoz

I think abortion is horrible and to be avoided studiously. But I don't use the government to get my way. I use the government to protect the rights of we the people. I don't believe that abortion is a right, but there are lots of things we do, and are permitted to do, that are not rights. Until it can be proven that the fetus is a person I don't see where the government has a say.

Source(s): [n] = 10ⁿ

i dont think abortion should exist since god does say thou shall not kill

It is a medical procedure like any other and should be between the patient and doctor and perhaps God and certainly NONE of my business.

Right. It's better to kill the baby than risk that some of those things could happen.

• Utility Account
      2 years agoReport

What baby? The whole point of an abortion is to prevent a baby.

• MissA

TLDR: OP thinks that children are a punishment for bad behavior and that they know better than anybody else whether a life is worth living. They are probably around fourteen and think these are really novel thoughts that haven't been reiterated by idiots for the last fifty years.