How do you feel about abortion rights?

Personally I’m neutral about abortion, I feel that abortion shouldn’t be allowed if the two people are being reckless having unprotected sex. However if you’ve practiced every method of contraception and still end up pregnant then abortion should be allowed. Abortion should definitely be allowed in situations of... show more Personally I’m neutral about abortion, I feel that abortion shouldn’t be allowed if the two people are being reckless having unprotected sex. However if you’ve practiced every method of contraception and still end up pregnant then abortion should be allowed. Abortion should definitely be allowed in situations of rape and incest. Rape is a terrible thing and if the victim got pregnant as a result of the rape that child would be deemed a product of rape and that child would live with the reality of the fact that they exist due to rape. Plus that child would just remind the woman of the rape so now that child is just living a terrible life. Placing the child for adoption wouldn’t work because chances are that child would be in foster care and go through a lot of trauma. When that child gets older they might want to know who their biological parents are, so would it really be a life worth living for that child? There would be nothing worse than knowing that your father is a rapist just saying the truth.
7 answers 7