Zed
Lv 6
Zed asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

why does Michelle Obama think anyone is interested in what she has to say?

123 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Because she is American, unlike most Republicans.

• 1 year ago

she is intelligent a best selling author and has 2 degrees from prestigious universities

• 1 year ago

A great many people all over the world like Michelle Obama and have a lot of respect for her and her views.

If you dislike her, that is your problem but she has a lot of fans and followers everywhere!

I am one of them!

• 1 year ago

I'd ask you the same question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Every event on her current speaking tour has been sold out

At prices ranging from $200-3,000 per ticket

• out2lunch4now2
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

People who can afford those tickets are in the minority. That shows us who frau obama wants to babble at and who she cares about.

• 1 year ago

Her book is a best seller, so people are interested...

• 1 year ago

Because people ARE interested in what she has to say. That's why they buy her book and go to hear her speak. Not everyone shares your disinterest.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It cannotbebecause of her loser husband.

• 1 year agoReport

I mean I like Obama, but if you want to use the argument of presidents not being losers look at where we are

• Katz22
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Apparently a lot of people are interested in her book, she has sold over 2 million copies in North America.

• out2lunch4now2
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Copies sold does not indicate copies actually read. How many people tore out the pages of book to use as kindling to start a fire?

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

She has the best selling book of 2018.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.