Is using the term "half-caste" racist now?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 6
    12 months ago

NOTHING is racist right now until some brain dead, liberal, Left Democrat idiot claims it is.

• 12 months ago

In London it was considered racist since at least 20 years ago when I was in school

• Lv 7
      12 months agoReport

It was Unexceptable in London as early as 1966

• 12 months ago

No, I do not think the term is racist. It defines correctly what a person is. I use the Cambodian term "khoun-Khat" which loosely translates as "cut-child" and that is acceptable in polite society.

I have a number of relatives with half-caste children. Australian-Dutch, Australian-Danish, Cambodian-Vietnamese, Cambodian-Chinese. I even have a Cambodian-Australian daughter,

Many of my Cambodian relatives, including my wife, are Cambodian but have some Chinese ancestry.

• Walter B
      Lv 7
      12 months agoReport

@Armourer -- Australian-Dutch and Australian-Danish are both WHITE, so your statement is inaccurate.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Yes 100%

the Only words that are Not Racist today is to refer to them as Non-White

do you know it is Offensive in some parts of the EU to order a Flat White Coffee we have to use coffee flat with milk

Me I still use Flat white, please

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 12 months ago

yes

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Cher was a half breed. That is about the same thing, and it is not racist. I am glad I do not have the karma the half-caste have to work through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6E98ZRaU1s

Youtube thumbnail

• Lv 6
      12 months agoReport

whats that he has in his right hand

• 12 months ago

Its usually better to say "mixed race" these days.

• RE
      Lv 7
      12 months agoReport

All of humanity is mixed now, and "race" is an outmoded and flawed concept.

• 12 months ago

racism is only against whites

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Who cares? I call them mongrels.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

Of course, this week, we are told mixed race or even mixed ethnicity is okay.

Next month, who knows.

Best keep asking our expert, know what I mean ‘arry, after all he speaks from experience.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.