Correct Drywall Repair Question- Is this a good job?

My condo association is repairing drywall today after a kitchen flood. They are responsible for the drywall, I am responsible for the paint and the baseboard trim. I am concerned that the worker is doing a substandard job. After cutting out the new drywall and drilling it in the wall the workers are mixing up... show more My condo association is repairing drywall today after a kitchen flood. They are responsible for the drywall, I am responsible for the paint and the baseboard trim. I am concerned that the worker is doing a substandard job. After cutting out the new drywall and drilling it in the wall the workers are mixing up alot of "mud spackle" and just laying it in the sheetrock cracks. There is no tape that I can see, some sanding, and little smoothing. Check the photo out-- is this a good job (they say they will finish in one day). More importantly, will I be able to bring my own workers in and clean up after them and salvage this? I read that any job without tape will result in cracking in the future.
2 answers 2