Liberals and Democrats, does President Trump's latest retaliatory move irritate you to no end.?

The President canceled the White House Christmas Party for journalists this year. No free tour, no free food, no free booze for the liberal back stabbers.

Update:

Judging by the answers it looks like liberals are irritated.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

I'll drink to the wisdom of Trump's decision.

Why should Trump give support and gifts to those who make up false stories and work to destroy America?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • James
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I suspect it was like when the sports teams chose not to go, he uninvited them.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

I don't care at all.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

you are right. that party would not be much fun. glad I wasn't invited. no awkward, "I have to wash my hair" excuses.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Let them get real jobs and pay for their own parties.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

More irritated by the way he conspired with the Kremlin to steal the election, but if you need to think people are upset about cancelling the Christmas Party to give you some form of happiness in your otherwise meaningless, miserable failure of a life, then have at it.

• 1 year ago

No biggie. With trump as president, it would have been a few tables with McDs and KFC, some bottle of Diet Coke and cheap paper plates, the kind that collapse with anything on them.

• 1 year ago

Childish rant

• 1 year ago

Why do you think Obama was so popular with the press?

• ...Show all comments
    • EdWinter
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Seriously, SmokeJoe - you're asking WHY guilty white liberals fawned 24X7 over The Second Coming!?!

Geez, son, you're MUCH further gone that I'd imagined! <sigh>

• 1 year ago

Well, that was certainly an adult thing to do and not something a spoiled teenager would do if he pitched a tantrum at his parents.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.