Liberals and Democrats, does President Trump's latest retaliatory move irritate you to no end.?

The President canceled the White House Christmas Party for journalists this year. No free tour, no free food, no free booze for the liberal back stabbers.

Judging by the answers it looks like liberals are irritated.

I'll drink to the wisdom of Trump's decision.

Why should Trump give support and gifts to those who make up false stories and work to destroy America?

• James

I suspect it was like when the sports teams chose not to go, he uninvited them.

• Sam

I don't care at all.

you are right. that party would not be much fun. glad I wasn't invited. no awkward, "I have to wash my hair" excuses.

Let them get real jobs and pay for their own parties.

More irritated by the way he conspired with the Kremlin to steal the election, but if you need to think people are upset about cancelling the Christmas Party to give you some form of happiness in your otherwise meaningless, miserable failure of a life, then have at it.

No biggie. With trump as president, it would have been a few tables with McDs and KFC, some bottle of Diet Coke and cheap paper plates, the kind that collapse with anything on them.

Childish rant

Why do you think Obama was so popular with the press?

• EdWinter
      1 year agoReport

Seriously, SmokeJoe - you're asking WHY guilty white liberals fawned 24X7 over The Second Coming!?!

Geez, son, you're MUCH further gone that I'd imagined! <sigh>

Well, that was certainly an adult thing to do and not something a spoiled teenager would do if he pitched a tantrum at his parents.