Evolutionists, do you ever examine and study what you believe in? Consider the oak tree and acorn. Which came first?

the oak has no brain, no heart, no central nervous system. Yet it can spread roots, grow branches, grow and add bark, add tree rings, produce and drop leaves, produce and drop acorns all while being waterproof. Every spring two oak leaves sprout in my planting bed. I assume an acorn got there somehow, but the... show more the oak has no brain, no heart, no central nervous system. Yet it can spread roots, grow branches, grow and add bark, add tree rings, produce and drop leaves, produce and drop acorns all while being waterproof. Every spring two oak leaves sprout in my planting bed. I assume an acorn got there somehow, but the nearest oak is over 100 feet away. The leaves do not have access to sun light, so they stay all summer then fall off in October. This has been happening for several years. how does the acorn know to do that?
Update: Evolutionists try to sell evolution. Read the question: do you ever study what you believe in?" I say no.