Christians, Why do none of you questions to atheists make sense, do you even know what an atheist is?

sorry none of your questions

examples:

"Why are atheists constantly trying to convince us that they are inherently smarter than everybody else?"

"Atheists, if you dont believe in God, why do you worship Hillary Clinton as your God?

I just thought I'd poke my head in here and say, "Holy ****! Fireball is still here!"

• dumb

No we don't know what an atheist is, how can we?, we never see them at church Sunday mornings.

• Esther

The letter "a" before a word means the word following will be negated. Example: asymetrical. Not in symmetry. Therefore atheist means the opposite of a person who believes in God. Yes I know what it means.

I've noticed a lot of the back-and-forth in this section involves people TELLING others what they believe, instead of ASKING what they believe.

And yes, Christians often do that to atheists. Maybe you've not noticed it, but atheists often do the same thing to Christians.

I generally don't ask questions of atheists.

I know what an atheist is, and because of that, there is little that I'd want to know from them. Therefore, I don't ask atheists any questions at all.

An atheist is a sinner who wants to keep on sinning.

atheist trolling ..........................................

• Jeremy

There are people who are entirely capable of posting questions that make sense or engaging in civil discourse, but choose not to in order to gain attention and notoriety. They're called trolls. Welcome to the internet.

Sure, Atheists don't want God. Quite obvious.

• Bill B

Some do understand, some are mistaken.

Your post might have more credibility about making sense if you didn't lead with "...none of you questions..."